The Academic Partnership program was established to ensure the educational success of children living with sickle cell diseases.
What We Do
- Assist families in securing tutors for clients
- Provide educational training for schools
- Assis in coordinating 504, IHP, or IEP for students.
- Provide financial assistance for students that are required to attend summer school.
- Provide Art Therpy activities for children with and children of adults with sickle cell.
For more information, or to request a tutor Contact Us.
Sickle Cell at School
Educational Video to Explain the Challenges of Sickle Cell Disease